Luke Donovan Farmer entered the world at 12:16pm Monday, November 29th, 2010. He was shown to me but instead of getting whisked away like Kate did last time, he stayed with us and went straight to our room with us. Mine and Don's family met him shortly thereafter. What a blessing he has been to us. He is the warmest, cuddliest little thing I have ever seen. Kate hasn't shown him a ton of attention yet but she does know who he is. She is currently staying with Mamey and Pop and to be honest she showed Don and I very little attention today when she was up at the hospital. I do miss her but know she is getting excellent care from my parents. We go home Thursday. I will update everyone with more pictures then. Thanks for all the prayers on Luke and my behalf.
Looks like "Tiff" won the baby guessing game pool (SEE HERE). Luke weighed 8lbs 10 ounces, was 21 inches long, and entered the world at 12:16p.m. via C-section. She gave an estimated date of arrival of 11/27 at 2:12 p.m. "Tiff" I am going to try to come up with you a pumpkin gift due to your obsession. Give me a little time. Nichole, you were a close second. :) I would like to point out that this here mama was almost perfect on his weight and length. I got the length right at 21 and was 2 ounces off the weight. I however was 12 days off delivery date however I would have been spot on IF I didn't try to V-Back. :)

5 comments:
Congrats again on Luke! Glad y'all are doing well! Hooray for being a good guesser. :)
Congratulations!!! I am going to call you soon.
So happy for y'all!
Woohoo! Congrats! And might I add, GREAT name choice! ;)
Congrats!! He is a cutie!
Post a Comment