Saturday, July 18, 2009

Not 1...Not 2...BUT 3...

in 1 week! Hello first teeth-Es! Yep, Mamey was SO sure Kate would have a tooth by Monday of this week. She was right. I forgot that I felt something in there on Monday and went about my business. Yesterday mom shouted as she saw Kate's 2 bottom teeth, "I see teeth!" Yay! So yesterday I saw for the first time her 2 bottom teeth popping through. Today I ran around with my friend Ashley and she informed me there was a top tooth too! Man, oh man! This is my first sure sign that she is, indeed, growing up. Bitter sweet I tell ya! Okay, don't have a picture of the teeth for this post but will post a pic of her in her new dress. :)



And confirmation why yard sales are good...I bought a $70 glorified umbrella stroller yesterday at Babies R Us and today I bought a $3 yard sale umbrella stroller. I am taking the $70 stroller back. :)

No comments: