Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sleepless Days, The Wild West, and Reunions

I am going to start letting my pictures do more talking. But basically, Kate sleeps really light these days so she doesn't get much sleep in at her normal nap times so she was found the other day this way (SO SAD!):




Yesterday wrapped up our 3 consecutive night VBS where we had speakers for the adult class every night. Okay this is kinda sad to admit but I am not sure the exact phrase of our theme but basically it was like a Wild West theme. I was the craft helper. :) Here is all of us the last night...



And today I met up with some girls that I was best buds with in high school. This is the first time we have hung out in a LONG time and it made me so happy to be back together again. We couldn't take a group picture because we didn't want to bother anyone going into the restuarant so we had to divide the group up. There is a VERY funny story related to what my friend Jessica is wearing. She has a 3 month old and he got a little messy. Fun times!


No comments: