Monday, July 20, 2009

MMM 3

This morning there was a nice little Fall-like breeze outside so I decided to take my mangy mutt and cup-Kate for a stroll. Really I was doing this for the mangy mutt who could drop a few lbs...maybe 3 or 4... 1/4 of his weight. Anywho, so I told mangy mutt we were going walking and he got all hyper and followed me around the house step for step until we made it onto the driveway. We start down the road and we didn't get but 3 houses from ours and he is trying to sit in the road. I yank him along. Then we make it onto another street/main street of the subdivision. Kate starts pitching one big time when I realize she doesn't have her hat on (that I had ran back into the house to get to make sure she doesn't get too much direct sunlight in those baby blues). This was another big time fit, with her normal arched back and spastic arm movements. So here I am on the busiest street of our subdivision taking Kate out of the joggling stroller and holding her with just a diaper and t-shirt on. I put Petey in the jogging stroller and tell him to SIT. Ain't gonna happen but he did start climb the seat and finally rested upon being strolled facing backward with one paw rested on the side of the stroller. I am sure we were a sight to see. (too bad, no camera...just envision it)

SO glad Petey got the exercise he needs!!! :)

P.S. Chunky Monkey #1 weighed in at 18lbs 12 ounces at her 9month checkup. She was 27 and 1/2 long. Not sure about the head but she was 50% on weight, 50% on height, and 75% on head.

2 comments:

Tiffany Norris said...

That is hilarious!

Amy said...

That is so funny! I can totally picture you holding Kate and Petey in the stroller!