Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's a ....

Bouncing Blue-Eyed, Brown Curly Haired Baby BOY!!!

Ha! Like we actually know what color his hair and eyes will be but I am just saying odds are in his favor.

I will post some pics soon! We are VERY excited!

Also, thanks for the prayers everyone. Everything looked normal. Keep the prayers coming!

6 comments:

Stacy said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for y'all & I can't wait to meet your sweet baby boy!!

Anna said...

Wahoo!!! Boys ROCK. You will love it! And what a precious pic of Kate. Sweet big sister. :)

Anna said...

Wahoo!!! Boys ROCK. You will love it! And what a precious pic of Kate. Sweet big sister. :)

Tiffany Norris said...

Congrats! That will be fun having one of each!

Alli said...

Yay! How fun!! You ready for an adventurous, impulsive, wild-thing? We need to get together so I can share some stories and prepare you a bit :)

The Ryans said...

Congratulations! I know he will be such a precious addition!